Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've created my first Board Game entry in the database and would like to update the main image everyone sees when going to the front page. How do I set the header image for a board game entry? Thanks in advance for your help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gwen
Belgium
oost-vlaanderen
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Go to the image gallery of that game. Under each image you will see three dots. Click on the dots under the image of your choice and select 'propose representative'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
skyzero wrote:
I've created my first Board Game entry in the database and would like to update the main image everyone sees when going to the front page. How do I set the header image for a board game entry? Thanks in advance for your help!

If you browse the images in the gallery for that game, you will see that each image has a tiny 3-dot widget that opens a little menu with the option "Propose Representative". Process that (you should see an option along the way to add an explanatory comment) and off it goes to the approval process.

cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you both....SOLVED!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to BGG Help and How-To.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.