Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A Hike!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just noticed that one of my images:

is no longer in Race the Wind's Image Gallery. However, you can click on the image above and enter the game's gallery and also see other 'missing' images that were also associated to the game but are now left out in the cold.

What's up with the 'missing' images?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
It's actually still in the gallery. I've noticed however this glitch as well. Photos not showing up in the gallery and then later they show up again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A Hike!
mbmbmbmbmb
I still don't get it. If I go to the game's image gallery it states that there are 12 images. If you scan through them you don't see mine or some other user's images.

However, if you click on the image posted above and then use the next/prev buttons you can see the 'hidden' images but not the 12 in the game's gallery.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
matthew.marquand wrote:
I just noticed that one of my images:[ ImageID=215096 ] is no longer in [ GAMEID=22684 ]'s Image Gallery.

(note: i manipulated the quote to show the code).

Your image never was in that image galery. You image was in the image galery for game [ GAMEID=28279 ]. But this game dosn't exist anymore. If you didn't upload it to a wrong game (which i don't assume), that there must have been two entries for this game, which now got/get merged.

Wait a few days. I assume it's a caching issue. If they don't show up in the other game entry then, contact an admin per geekmail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A Hike!
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose that's what must have happened stranding all of the images uploaded to the same game I uploaded them to. Here are what I think are the stranded images:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/images/game/28279

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.