Evolution: Climate» Forums » General

Subject: Kickstarter traits rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
nicolas barni
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Can any body post some pictures of the kickstarter traits? I am trying to add them to the tabletop simulator mod of evolution climate.

Thanks.

Ps I hope the designers or publishers don't mind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris in Kansai
Japan
Otsu
Shiga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sneakynicolas wrote:
Can any body post some pictures of the kickstarter traits? I am trying to add them to the tabletop simulator mod of evolution climate.

Thanks.

Why not ask them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Midnight Reaper
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
I want (to play) them all, and I want (to play) them now!
badge
Let Him Beware!
mbmbmbmbmb
sneakynicolas wrote:

Well, as the designer / publisher is working on an app version of this game right now, I suspect they might mind you taking their work. Methinks you should ask them before you walk this road.

-M_R
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Munch
Denmark
Lystrup
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are doing copyright infringement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
You are doing copyright infringement.

Which is why asking is the best way. The tabletop simulator is actually a great way to advertise the actual game. I tried it a couple of days ago and it's well done - not at all comparable to the experience of a RL game, but a great way to get a peek preview.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Rencher
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi All,

Scott here from North Star Games. I'm leading the charge to get our own digital version ready to launch. First of all, thank you for asking, we definitely appreciate it!

We're fine for you to continue posting our copyrighted work on tabletop simulator for now, as long as it with the clear understanding that this license is revocable at the time of our choosing and the assets will be pulled at our discretion. Once we do have our own digital version launched, we will likely want to pull down competing versions.

Agreed that TTS is a great way to spread the game, and it let's folks play when they're not able to get together in lieu of a better alternative. We hope to offer a much better alternative in the future! Thanks for the cooperation all.

Scott
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Perry
United States
Worcester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wrench wrote:
Hi All,

Scott here from North Star Games. I'm leading the charge to get our own digital version ready to launch. First of all, thank you for asking, we definitely appreciate it!

We're fine for you to continue posting our copyrighted work on tabletop simulator for now, as long as it with the clear understanding that this license is revocable at the time of our choosing and the assets will be pulled at our discretion. Once we do have our own digital version launched, we will likely want to pull down competing versions.

Agreed that TTS is a great way to spread the game, and it let's folks play when they're not able to get together in lieu of a better alternative. We hope to offer a much better alternative in the future! Thanks for the cooperation all.

Scott

This is a reasonable and impressive response from a publisher; makes me want to buy their products even more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.