Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dan garlick
United States
Castle Rock
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
I missed out on the Kickstarter but see there is a preorder option on Gamelyn website. Can anyone tell me if this would include the Kickstarter stretch goals or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Paltrineri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know about this particular game, but I pre-ordered Tiny Epic Western and got all the Kickstarter stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the option of "Basic" or "Deluxe" when I ordered through Gamelyn (via Pledge Manager). I'm of the understanding that "Deluxe" includes the KS stretch goals, and the KS page seems to (loosely) back this up.

From the KS page:
Quote:
1x (DELUXE) TEG Beyond the Black
Includes All Stretch Goals.

So I take this to mean the extra couple of dollars I paid for Deluxe means I get all stretch goals for my preorder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to know if we will be able to obtain the newer printing versions of the Yellow wooden bits for the base game (the ones printed with black instead of InvisiWhite™ Ink ).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
I Am One With The Force
badge
The Force Is With Me
mbmbmbmbmb
mt4b3n wrote:
So I take this to mean the extra couple of dollars I paid for Deluxe means I get all stretch goals for my preorder.

Yes, that is what that means, the Deluxe version of any of their games is the "KS edition". The stretch goals are not KS exclusive. Deluxe Versions are only available online usually through their website but the add-on content that makes it deluxe was available for purchase in the BGG store.

The benefit of the KS is that the game is pretty well discounted even OLGS are about the same cost it not more last I checked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
I Am One With The Force
badge
The Force Is With Me
mbmbmbmbmb
jimmcmahon wrote:
I'd love to know if we will be able to obtain the newer printing versions of the Yellow wooden bits for the base game (the ones printed with black instead of InvisiWhite™ Ink ).

The updated yellow bits and the updated cards (all the planets now have icons indicating their type in the bottom left to help track for the secret missions) will not be sold separately (i asked) as the cost to doing so was not worth it. Only way to get them is by re-buying the basic game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
I missed the KS.

Wow, preordering both deluxe + ship costs WAY more than the KS backing ($73 vs $52). I'm not sure if this is worth the amount...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
az933k wrote:
Only way to get them is by re-buying the basic game

If you do replace yours maybe you can donate your old one to a younger gamer you know that maybe can't afford it. Teach them to play then give it to them if they liked it. Win-Win. Right now I have my old one loaned out so the person can see if they like it to buy it but my plan with my old one is to end up giving it away to someone.

The new piece are nice but certainly not needed to play the game at least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
I Am One With The Force
badge
The Force Is With Me
mbmbmbmbmb
KingJackalope wrote:
az933k wrote:
Only way to get them is by re-buying the basic game

If you do replace yours maybe you can donate your old one to a younger gamer you know that maybe can't afford it. Teach them to play then give it to them if they liked it. Win-Win. Right now I have my old one loaned out so the person can see if they like it to buy it but my plan with my old one is to end up giving it away to someone.

The new piece are nice but certainly not needed to play the game at least.

That is a really good idea actually

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.