United States
Bryan
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Have games, Will travel
mbmbmbmbmb
Howdy!

Railways of Texas, currently an unofficial fan expansion for Eagle-Gryphon GamesRailways of the World, is in development.

I am looking for help developing Railways of Texas, particularly playtesting. Currently the map, cards and special tiles are available to playtesters to print and play for development purposes via a Google Group. As this is an expansion, the other necessary components are available in the base game, Railways of the World. Eagle-Gryphon Games asked to be given the opportunity to acquire Railways of Texas upon completion of development and prior to any offering of the expansion to the public, and I agreed. Due to this, I need to ask all playtesters to only print components of Railways of Texas for development purposes and not share them with others. Also, the only reward or compensation I can offer is the pleasure you might gain from helping.

If you are interested in helping and agree to the terms above, please send me a GeekMail with your regular email address.

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.