Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
david brawley
United States
virginia beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So the questions is about income. Is it a roll over from the previous turn and just turns into more money or is it you have X amount to use in that turn and the left over is lost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassill
Australia
Canberra
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe your remaining money is kept and added to your next turns income when it is collected.

Although the rules do not explicitly say you keep any unspent IPC's it also says you do not have to give them up!

Clues in the rules as to why you should keep unspent money in your possession:
- Under purchasing rules "You need not spend all your money"
- Under Capturing an opponents capital "your opponent must surrender all unspent IPC's (money) to you" (If you had to give up unspent money there would be nothing to surrender!)

Could have it completely wrong though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Stonemark
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You keep unspent I.P.C.'s. That's the way I've always played it in every A&A game version I've played, the ones that use I.P.C.'s anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Williams
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dabrawley wrote:
So the questions is about income. Is it a roll over from the previous turn and just turns into more money or is it you have X amount to use in that turn and the left over is lost.

You keep any unspent income.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Midnight Reaper
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
I want (to play) them all, and I want (to play) them now!
badge
Let Him Beware!
mbmbmbmbmb
Fourthed! While it's normally best to spend what you have to spend in any given round, you get to keep anything left over from previous rounds.

-M_R
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Owen
United States
Norwich
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some pieces like battleships can take more than one turn's worth of income to buy, so you need to save income to do it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.