Popular Tags: [View All]
Cj W
United States
Chicago
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb

From the Everything Epic update on Friday:

"We wanted to share some current artwork from Big Trouble in Little China the Game (A Miniatures Adventure) & let you know that Pre-orders will be online soon! We will be offering some very cool goodies for fans who pre-order as well!

Stay Tuned for more info on PRE-ORDERS! But for now, enjoy some new board artwork!

This is a sample of the board artwork for the front of the board. Amazing Artwork by Henning Ludvigsen (More Artwork to Come!"

I think it looks incredible ! I am super pumped for this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
That's neat, though a pretty fuzzy image when zoomed in. Looks like Egg's bus garage and the brothel, didn't know they were next to eachother!

No small grid markings, so looks like spaces will be regions instead of a more fine grid or hex system.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cj W
United States
Chicago
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Haha, yeah that the same thing that went through my head when I saw this "Hey ! I didn't know those buildings were right next door?!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
Springfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey!

Here's a Better High Rez Version!

Enjoy!

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottE wrote:
Looks like Egg's bus garage and the brothel, didn't know they were next to eachother!

To be honest, if I were Egg, that's where I'd live in Chinatown too. devil I'll be wearing my Six-Demon Bag shirt EVERY time I play this. Wind. Fire. All that sort of thing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Z Hawj
msg tools
ScottE wrote:
To be honest, if I were Egg, that's where I'd live in Chinatown too. devil I'll be wearing my Six-Demon Bag shirt EVERY time I play this. Wind. Fire. All that sort of thing!

Uncle Egg's a rich man. Guy owns the whole block.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.