7 Posts

Great Western Trail» Forums » General

Subject: Amazingly fast shipping rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rolando
msg tools
mb
Was able to snag one from MM on Thursday. Just tracked it and it's already in my state (CA). Probably get it on Monday. Very excited to play this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Hendrickson
United States
Seward
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations. Welcome to the cattlemen's guild!

laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rolando
msg tools
mb
DrumPhil wrote:
Congratulations. Welcome to the cattlemen's guild!

laugh

Haha. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I missed the restock at MM.

Rub it in why don't you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Kelley
United States
Unspecified
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
I had a horrible experience with Miniature Market. I tried ordering on the same day with 20+ copies in stock. MM managed to sit on my order for 5 consecutive business days before attempting to ship out the balance on my order and after they did finally ship my order, I was informed GWT is OUT OF STOCK. Needless to say, I was fairly furious with MM and will not likely be doing any business with them in the future!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Geller
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kjkelley wrote:
I had a horrible experience with Miniature Market. I tried ordering on the same day with 20+ copies in stock. MM managed to sit on my order for 5 consecutive business days before attempting to ship out the balance on my order and after they did finally ship my order, I was informed GWT is OUT OF STOCK. Needless to say, I was fairly furious with MM and will not likely be doing any business with them in the future!!

Yeah, MM is slipping up these days. My last order was placed on 1-3 but not shipped until 1-11. Crazy that they have options to pay lots of money to shave 3 or 4 days of shipping when their packing delay dwarfs the shipping time. They're on probation with me, probably not to be used again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S.
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a problem where I purchased a game and had it put on customer hold, only to find out months later that it was no longer in stock, so they messed up the "hold". I've had a lot of other positive experiences with them though, so this is just the first strike.

Overall they've been great to work with, other than the 1 issue so far. My last order with them was delivered in 2 days after completing my order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.