Torben Moller
Denmark
Skanderborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi,

Sorry if this already has been covered by others (or if I simply have misunderstood the rules).

Several places in the rulebook it is stated that Divine Favors can be gained by succesfully attacking level 3 Town Halls.

But on the Town Hall cards themselves the reward for attacking and gaining a Devine favor is on level 2 and 3 Townhalls.

What is correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dawid Cichy
Poland
flag msg tools
Lucky Duck Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Torben,

Divine Favor is awarded only for successfully attacking 3 LVL Town Hall. Could you state which game version do you own?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torben Moller
Denmark
Skanderborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Dawid,

I have just checked my cards and they are as you state - Divine Favor is only granted for lvl 3 Town Halls.

The reason I was confused is that the "How to play" instruction (oldest input in Vikings gone Wild forums) indicates that Divine Favors are granted for lvl 2 and 3 Town Halls). The instruction was uploaded by Vincent Vergonjeanne from Lucky Duck.
It must have been corrected after playtesting...

Btw thanks for a fantastic game - I just played it with 2 friends and we all had a blast.

Best regards
Torben

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dawid Cichy
Poland
flag msg tools
Lucky Duck Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! I'm glad everything is okey.

There have been some minor tweaks in game mechanic since early Kickstarter so it is best to use final rulebook. I will arrange update on online versions asap.

Best regards!

EDIT:
Online rulebook on BGG should be up to date.
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/142084/vikings-gone-wild-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.