Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christophe Denoize
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

After a few plays, I really enjoy this game. But I find sometimes easy to make mistakes, especially when playing solo.
So I wrote a small tool, in order to check the whole itinerary. It doesn't assist you too much in my opinion (but computer assistance is a matter of taste).
It is not as complete as Jacek's python script, but for me, this script provides too much assistance (just my personal opinion, I fully understand why one would use this script).

The interactive planner can be seen here :
http://leavingearth.boardgamecore.net/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emspace
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Superb!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brennan Sheremeto
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Very cool. I prefer to do all the math myself but this might get some more of my friends into the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Denoize
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
amish_rabbi wrote:
Very cool. I prefer to do all the math myself but this might get some more of my friends into the game.

I also do all the math myself. I just check after that I wasn't wrong. Not mandatory, I agree
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brennan Sheremeto
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
toooooof wrote:
amish_rabbi wrote:

I also do all the math myself. I just check after that I wasn't wrong. Not mandatory, I agree

yea not checking is the fun part for me, adds to how tense it is and just praying "I hope I didn't miss something". reminds me of an exam when I was in school but more fun lol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fatula
United States
Blue Tent
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
amish_rabbi wrote:
reminds me of an exam when I was in school but more fun lol.

I think this pretty much sums up the feelings of people who like the game, as well as people who don't like it, all at once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.