BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Alternate Facts: NFL version rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Trump team congratulated the Packers and Steelers on their amazing victories on Sunday. Trump said he was looking forward to watching them play in the Super Bowl.

Skeletor's hot sister nodded in agreement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Parsons
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
batman wrote:

Ah... the pancakes one is the tag.

Nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fuck. This is really going to be a golden age for comedy. The silver lining is there, just was hidden behind all the racism, golden showers, and lack of faith in the electorate.

Instead, these fuckers have sacrificed their lives ('cause things ARE NOT going to improve for them) to bring us years of laughter and material.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Metal Undivided, Chaos For All
mbmbmbmbmb
I almost thumbed you, it was clever, but the shot at his wife (I think that is what it was) was too low of a blow. It was uncool when people made fun of Michele and it is uncool now.

EDIT: Unless you mean Conway? Then it is still uncool, but Michele isn't as material.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
I almost thumbed you, it was clever, but the shot at his wife (I think that is what it was) was too low of a blow. It was uncool when people made fun of Michele and it is uncool now.

EDIT: Unless you mean Conway? Then it is still uncool, but Michele isn't as material.

I think it was Conway. Poor woman is turning to dust. They say being president ages you, apparently being Trump's lead pooper scooper is worse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
I think it was Conway. Poor woman is turning to dust. They say being president ages you, apparently being Trump's lead pooper scooper is worse.
Yeah, but I still stand by the fact that is uncool to mock people for their personal appearance. Though I know that Trump gets mocked as much as anyone else, so isn't sexist for the most part.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In a totally unrelated sidenote, I always was disappointed in Skeletor's character. He looked cool, but he was a whiny buffoon with a voice that made you want to stick pencils through your eardrums.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rico
United States
Mill Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
In a totally unrelated sidenote, I always was disappointed in Skeletor's character. He looked cool, but he was a whiny buffoon with a voice that made you want to stick pencils through your eardrums.
Didnt you JUST SAY it was uncool to mock supervillains for their physical characteristics?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How tall is justice?
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Who IS this masked man? And WHY has he never been photographed together with 6 year old millionaire playboy Calvin?
badge
I see a world that's tired and scared of living on the edge too long.
mbmbmbmbmb
The NHL version is below.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:

Trying to write a joke for everyone is tough.

Sorry to hear your approval appendage hit the cold water and shriveled inside itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:

The forty year creeping Jesus!!

A high school chum used to repeat that over and over again in the creepy Skeletor voice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Genghis wrote:

I went to the Wild game last night and the attendance was 1.6 million.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:

Seriously: Not cool, man.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
spoon wrote:
TheChin! wrote:
Didnt you JUST SAY it was uncool to mock supervillains for their physical characteristics?
You're right, I was unkind, but c'mon, imagine if Darth Vader had Skeletor's voice instead of James Earl Jones (one of the greates voice-castings in history)? How were kids of the that bygone age supposed to respect a proper villain with Skeletor as a role-model?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything
mbmbmbmbmb
jasonwocky wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

Jesus Tapdancing Christ, has this forum turned into a bunch of whiny ass politically correct liberals now? Ok... so I was happy a few of the worst assholes on the right got banned and/or left, but now I'm not so sure. Please pull that giant stick out of your asses and learn the fucknig difference between a silly joke and actual misogyny.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
Jesus Tapdancing Christ, has this forum turned into a bunch of whiny ass politically correct liberals now? Ok... so I was happy a few of the worst assholes on the right got banned and/or left, but now I'm not so sure. Please pull that giant stick out of your asses and learn the fucknig difference between a silly joke and actual misogyny.
Sorry, in a vacuum of standards we create our own. It's nice for you that people who didn't fit your particular PC standards got canned, but maybe our standards are a bit higher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How tall is justice?
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Who IS this masked man? And WHY has he never been photographed together with 6 year old millionaire playboy Calvin?
badge
I see a world that's tired and scared of living on the edge too long.
mbmbmbmbmb
mrspank wrote:
Genghis wrote:

The Stars in particular haven't been shy about bringing the snark lately. When the LA Chargers revealed their new logo (basically the LA Dodgers intertwined L and A zigzagged up a bit to suggest lightning), the Stars took to Twitter to announce their new logo... the Dallas Cowboys' star colored green.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
sfox wrote:
Sorry, in a vacuum of standards we create our own. It's nice for you that people who didn't fit your particular PC standards got canned, but maybe our standards are a bit higher.

Hey, plenty of stages for everyone to perform, and not tumble into convergence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
jasonwocky wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

I walk into a Karaoke bar, and spot a Japanese midget fist-fucking Skeletor...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Genghis wrote:

mrspank wrote:

surprise These folks attended a "Hockey Game" whereupon 'Picayune Politicking' also "broke out"!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
darthhugo wrote:
jasonwocky wrote:

sfox wrote:

So, it wasn't Ann Coulter then either?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.