5 Posts

Advanced Squad Leader: Starter Kit #1» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: Looking for players in Montreal rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernard Turgeon
Canada
flag msg tools
Hello! I'm a novice with this game. I have just read the rules and watch some videos. I know that gaming online is possible with VASL but I would preferred face to face gaming. If interested and in the Montreal region, please let me know! If you know a better way to find ASL or ASLSK players in my region, I would appreciate your help too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Guenette
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bernard, we have a group meeting regularly playing about anything wargame. Ido play ASLSK. I like it a lot. I'm pretty busy these days, but we have a meeting Feb 4th at l'université de MTL. We have a private Facebook Page.

The first discussion will relay you to the event page. There is one player looking for a ASLSK player.

You need to ask permission to be logged on to the page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/160960317283422/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Turgeon
Canada
flag msg tools
Merci Marc! Je vais jeter un coup d'oeil à la page Facebook et probablement faire un tour à l'événement du 4 février, si possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kossits
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Bernard,

I'd be happy to have a SK1 game with you. I live close to Vendome metro station.

p.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Turgeon
Canada
flag msg tools
Thanks Peter! I sent you a private message.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.