Marc Guenette
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The tournament is part of the Montreal Joue two weeks event, la Faculté de Design de l'Université de Montreal and Stack Academie

The event is free and will be held at:

Université de Montréal
Faculté de l'aménagement et de Design
2940, chemin de la Côte-Ste-Catherine
Montreal, QC H3T 1B9

Room 1150

The tournament starts at 9h30, your presence is required by 9h00. You HAVE TO pre register by sending an email to: stackacademie@gmail.com

Jason Matthews will also give a game design master class on Friday, March 3rd, @ 14h00. It is open for everyone interested. There will be a Q&A.

People are welcome to game with us. Bring your game and watch the tournament unfold.

The private Facebook page for the event is: https://www.facebook.com/events/1814028995553472/

Please note that this is a private page and will have to require permission to access the page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be there defending (and retaining) my championship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Guenette
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is the first time we organized it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't forget the Dec 2012 tournament held at Randolph & Stack. As far as I know there hasn't been another tournament in the city since then, so I am still the reining champ!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Guenette
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.