Kenshi Katana
msg tools
mbmb
http://www.thinkgeek.com/clearance/on-sale/


Ghostbusters (BGG) : $40 (Think Geek)
Dragon & Flagon (BGG) : $35 (Think Geek)
Star Trek Panic (BGG) : $25 (Think Geek)
Talisman (4th) (BGG) : $40 (Think Geek)
Forbidden Stars (BGG) : $60 (Think Geek)
StoryLine: Fairy Tales (BGG) : $13 (Think Geek)
Shootin' Ladders: Frag Fest (BGG) : $22 (Think Geek)
Warhammer 40K Conquest (BGG) : $25 (Think Geek)
Unpub (BGG) : $7 (Think Geek)[/q]
fury of Dracula $40
$40 (Think Geek)

free shipping at $75
11 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Inzauto
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!!!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
With Links

Ghostbusters (BGG) : $40 (Think Geek)
Dragon & Flagon (BGG) : $35 (Think Geek)
Star Trek Panic (BGG) : $25 (Think Geek)
Talisman (4th) (BGG) : $40 (Think Geek)
Forbidden Stars (BGG) : $60 (Think Geek)
StoryLine: Fairy Tales (BGG) : $13 (Think Geek)
Shootin' Ladders: Frag Fest (BGG) : $22 (Think Geek)
Warhammer 40K Conquest (BGG) : $25 (Think Geek)
Unpub (BGG) : $7 (Think Geek)
9 
 Thumb up
0.06
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Coppedge
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
pskenshi wrote:
Fury of dracula : 39.99

free shipping at $75

Wow, that looks like quite a bargain! $50-60+ everywhere else.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel L
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bc84 wrote:
pskenshi wrote:
Fury of dracula : 39.99

free shipping at $75

Wow, that looks like quite a bargain! $50-60+ everywhere else.


I just did a quick search for Fury Of Dracula in Hot Deals and the lowest price I found was $45.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Joel_L wrote:
bc84 wrote:
pskenshi wrote:
Fury of dracula : 39.99

free shipping at $75

Wow, that looks like quite a bargain! $50-60+ everywhere else.


I just did a quick search for Fury Of Dracula in Hot Deals and the lowest price I found was $45.


I got a copy from Miniature Market for $38 a few months ago, but yeah, that was a crazy low price.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herr Nihl

Hawaii
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Once again living in Hawaii has saved me a bunch of money!!!
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freddie M.
Switzerland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
And... I just purchased Fury of Dracula and Forbidden Stars whistle (plus snagged myself a free "I <3 My Geek" T-Shirt - Code at checkout: GEEKLOVE)
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al G. En
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Is FFG not producing any more Dracula games? I know the licensing deal is up at the end of February so does this mean they've already stopped production on these games?

My co-worker & I urged each other on until we combined to order a pair of Fury of Dracula's for the free shipping. If I think of it too much longer, I'll probably end up getting a copy of Forbidden Stars as well so I'd better express my gratitude and move along quickly.

so, Thanks a bunch!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
HODL
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Production has indeed ended, but you wouldn't know it by the quantity of games flying off the shelves. I think I heard that FoD was the best tenth best selling game of 2016.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Raciborski
United States
Newport News
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
altanic wrote:
Is FFG not producing any more Dracula games? I know the licensing deal is up at the end of February so does this mean they've already stopped production on these games?


Hmm, didn't know the licensing deal was up....

Well that would get that title out from under Asmodee price controlling, so that's a good thing in my book if another publisher outside of Asmodee's distribution channels picks it up. No fan of the "online Asmodee tax" imposed by them to support LGS and their card cash cow Magic the Gathering, et al.

Wonder if that title will show up in FFG's holiday sale. (Tongue in cheek)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
danamark wrote:
Hmm, didn't know the licensing deal was up....

Well that would get that title out from under Asmodee price controlling, so that's a good thing in my book if another publisher outside of Asmodee's distribution channels picks it up.


The licensing deal that ended is with Games Workshop. laugh

Being that GW was doing stringent price restrictions ages before most people even knew the name Asmodee, don't expect any future edition of FoD to be available at deeper discounts than it would have been with FFG/ANA.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cunning stunt wrote:
Production has indeed ended, but you wouldn't know it by the quantity of games flying off the shelves. I think I heard that FoD was the best selling game of 2016.


Not at CSI. Tom did their list for Top 10 games and it was #10 with price factored in and not in terms of units. There's zero chance it outsold Codenames.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
HODL
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
matthean wrote:
cunning stunt wrote:
Production has indeed ended, but you wouldn't know it by the quantity of games flying off the shelves. I think I heard that FoD was the best selling game of 2016.


Not at CSI. Tom did their list for Top 10 games and it was #10 with price factored in and not in terms of units. There's zero chance it outsold Codenames.
Yeah, that sounds more reasonable. Still noteworthy.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.