3 Posts

Evolution: Climate» Forums » Rules

Subject: Fat Tissue Clarification - Remaining food after next round rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Pereira
Australia
flag msg tools
Apologies if this has already been answered somewhere, though I just could not find it in the rulebook or these forums.

What happens in the following situtation?

Animal with Population 5, Body Size 5. Feeding turn comes, you take 5 food on the animal and 5 food on the Fat Tissue card. A Carnivore then eats your animal and Population goes down to 4.

Next round comes, I don't choose to increase population but there are 5 food still on the Fat Tissue card. Before the food cards are revealed, I move "all" of them to the animal but I can only move 4 due to its new population. What happens with the 1 that is on there? Does it disappear?

TLDR; Can Fat Tissue-stored food remain on the card for multiple rounds?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Parker
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. It stays as fat until it can come down to feed population.

Same thing when you have a Body Size 5 species with one Population. Let's say it feeds its Pop. And then an additional five Food goes to fat tissue. It's possible that the species won't need to feed for the next five rounds as long as the population stays at one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Pereira
Australia
flag msg tools
CenozoicMatt wrote:
Yes. It stays as fat until it can come down to feed population.

Same thing when you have a Body Size 5 species with one Population. Let's say it feeds its Pop. And then an additional five Food goes to fat tissue. It's possible that the species won't need to feed for the next five rounds as long as the population stays at one.

Awesome, thank you for clarifying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.