United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
did I buy this?
badge
Nodoka Miyazaki ~ Negima!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm wanting to upgrade the Goodwill, Paranoia, and Intrigue counters as the current ones aren't the most easily visible.

I'm thinking of getting some flat glass aquarium stones (if I can find them in the right colors).
A cheaper option would be these plastic cubes: http://boardgamegeekstore.com/products/translucent-plastic-c...

Any other ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Lucas
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools
It's a perfect day for some mayhem!
badge
It's a perfect day for some mayhem!
mbmbmbmbmb
Arcadia Quest's plastic hearts might work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you like wooden bits, I got red hearts, pink brains, and black skulls from meeplesource.com. (They now have black question marks, which would probably be even better for Intrigue). I wish the colors matched a little more (pink hearts, purple brains, etc.), but its better than nothing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Chhay
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
did I buy this?
badge
Nodoka Miyazaki ~ Negima!
mbmbmbmbmb
chally wrote:
If you like wooden bits, I got red hearts, pink brains, and black skulls from meeplesource.com. (They now have black question marks, which would probably be even better for Intrigue). I wish the colors matched a little more (pink hearts, purple brains, etc.), but its better than nothing.

I couldn't find the black question marks you were talking about, but I saw that they have some blue brains now: https://www.meeplesource.com/products.php?cat=12&filter=Brai...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Mundt
United States
Lake Charles
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use the yellow, purple, and pink cubes from the BGG store, and they work great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clue/Mystery Bits
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
I added colored wooden discs. They work fine, as would pretty much all of the suggestions in the thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.