Subject: Vincent Lee Action rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Likos
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Action: You or an investigator on your space may discard an injury or illness condition and/or perform a rest action

If I already took a rest action, does this allow a second one?

It is a bit different then Silas, because his method of traveling twice is not named travel.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm good question. I feel like as written you would not be allowed to double rest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walts
Scotland
Kilwinning
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I wouldn't say you (or another) perform another rest
action, just that you can use the discard as an extra rest
ability ... Walts

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dlikos wrote:
Action: You or an investigator on your space may discard an injury or illness condition and/or perform a rest action

If I already took a rest action, does this allow a second one?
No, it doesn't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike costante
United States
scotch plains
New Jersey
flag msg tools
So Vincent can't let another investigator perform rest if that investigator already rested that round?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik C
Canada
flag msg tools
Probably not. That's why the 'or' option is there. So he can heal people who are unable to rest for whatever reason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amos Boris
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If an investigator is unable to perform a rest action on their turn because they are on a monster (for example), then use their second action to travel off the monster, then Vincent would let them perform a rest action on his turn. So turn order is important with Vincent's ability.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soak man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mac616p wrote:
So Vincent can't let another investigator perform rest if that investigator already rested that round?

Correct. Just like Charlie can't let you perform an action you have already done.

I would think maybe if you were Marie you could though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
soakman wrote:
Correct. Just like Charlie can't let you perform an action you have already done.

She possibly can with Charlie, by performing her component Action. She can't do this with other action-giving investigators.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Johansson
msg tools
haroth9842 wrote:
soakman wrote:

She possibly can with Charlie, by performing her component Action. She can't do this with other action-giving investigators.

I think that depends on the order of acting investigator. If Vincent Lee is before Marie he could give her a Rest action and then she can use her own action ability to get another rest action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.