Hide
8 Posts

Shadows of Brimstone: City of the Ancients» Forums » General

Subject: wtb Shadows of Brimstone minecart pledge set rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cody Tucker
msg tools
I am looking for a complete set from the mine cart pledge level. I will not send through western union etc. Must be a legit means of transferring of money.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Wann
Australia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where do you live? Could help a little because shipping overseas would likely cost a bundle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Gray
United States
Brookfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
I am in the Chicago area if you are nearby, then that would simplify things.

My wife and I have three Minecart Levels for sale. Minus the base games, and the red figures. I sold most of those on eBay.

The base games are available easy enough. The red figures seem to be available easy enough on eBay. I have a set of the red figures put together, but not painted. I think my brother-in-law has my set of grey figures that he is procrastinating on paining.

I have been buying Kickstarter Board Games and selling them on eBay for fun and profit. The American stock market is well overdue for a 20% stock market correction, so I diversified a little here and there. I am moderately successful at buying, selling and trading game related items.

I used my Kickstarter account to pledge for Shadows of Brimstone and my wife used her Kickstarter account to do the same. The plan was to get at at least one Minecart on one account, get one Outlaw on the other account, and buy some extras to sell on eBay. Kickstarters generally ship out the smaller orders first and then the largest orders last. So ordering one set on one Kickstarter account would speed things up.

I was excited about the game, and figured I could have some fun selling some extra bits. When the Minecart deal got so crazy awesome we went all in and were able to get four Minecart levels, and two outlaw levels between the two of us.

To end my rambling, I have some extras to sell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Tucker
msg tools
I'm U.S based. Darkrose, could you pm me what all you are selling as well as prices, I'm paying through paypal btw. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Tucker
msg tools
I'm located in Louisiana U.S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Tucker
msg tools
Please pm me with pics if possible. Helps weed out those looking to scam me. Thanks guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cody
United States
Columbus
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't really send pictures of the minecart pledge as they still haven't shipped yet. FYI. I'll probably sell mine whenever it comes in, but I'd like to have it in hand before I try to sell it to avoid complications.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nick richie
United States
ashland
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mb
I'm looking to buy I have both base sets and the targa pylons kit looking for one of everything else. Pm me with list and prices and I pay via PayPal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.