Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ozzy perez
United States
Hialeah
Fl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Curious about the 2 player game. If anyone can provide some feedback I'd really appreciate it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Jones
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
SapoLJackson wrote:
Curious about the 2 player game. If anyone can provide some feedback I'd really appreciate it.

We only play with 2 but we control 2 characters each. I do understand that there are many people who dislike playing more than one role because you don't get as invested in your single character. But if that doesn't bother you, playing 2 Survivors each, is very easy to do in this game and turns go pretty quickly.

The rulebook offers a 2 player variant that makes it a bit easier to move around (you get 6 action instead of 4 and you start wtih an armor). I have not played it with only 2 survivors so cannot comment on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Shep
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played for the first time recently, with just two of us, and loved it. We each played two characters. The level of cooperation is very high. We were constantly talking out our moves and planning how to deal with the latest threat the game threw at us. It really felt like we were a team who would live or die based on how well we worked together. Highly recommended.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karen Knoblaugh
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried the 2-player variant and it works great. BTW, I believe it's 5 actions instead of 3 for the 2-player variant. In a new game, I am currently controlling two characters each to see how it compares. In the 2-player variant, you get up to 10 actions/round, and when each player controls 2 characters, you get up to 12 actions/round, so I will see how much difference that makes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.