Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
septimus septem
Greece
Karditsa
Karditsa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1)Can hidden blips shoot? I know they can move 5 but can they shoot and stay... blips?ninja
2)Can marines attack another marine squaddevil, or they can attack ONLY aliens?whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ze Masqued Cucumber
France
flag msg tools
Protze et Chniaque !
badge
C'est le Gomazio à crête mordorée, dont le cri annonce le soir...
mbmbmbmbmb
1- No, you have to reveal a blip and replace it with a miniature before it can shoot.
2- Yes, marines can shoot other marines ("oops, sorry" devil). Even from their own squad. Works for Eldar too, if you have the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
septimus septem
Greece
Karditsa
Karditsa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your kind reply sir...please now excuse me i have a campaign to finishdevil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Clarke
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can unrevealed blips be killed by rocket launchers? That my kind of whiny question. I suppose not, a rocket blast wouldn't reveal their identity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ze Masqued Cucumber
France
flag msg tools
Protze et Chniaque !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
juster2 wrote:
Can unrevealed blips be killed by rocket launchers? That my kind of whiny question. I suppose not, a rocket blast wouldn't reveal their identity.

We houseruled that rocket blasts reveal blips.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Clarke
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Roolz wrote:
juster2 wrote:

We houseruled that rocket blasts reveal blips.

I suppose you can tell by the screaming noise .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ze Masqued Cucumber
France
flag msg tools
Protze et Chniaque !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Olds
United States
OREM
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Roolz wrote:
1- No, you have to reveal a blip and replace it with a miniature before it can shoot.
2- Yes, marines can shoot other marines ("oops, sorry" devil). Even from their own squad. Works for Eldar too, if you have the expansion.

Also, you could be playing with the White Dwarf expansions and have Orks around.

There's just no way we're holding our fire with them around.

In any case, it is important to remember that Marines do not score victory points for kiling other Marines. The Alien player will score VP for all marines killed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.