Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Lynch
Canada
Canning
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Anyone else seen anything like this... is thebarmndetactable so it could be fixed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Durston
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, both my Star Spawn have bent wings. I guess that's what happens when you ram a load of poor quality plastic minis into the same bag and let that smash around the box.

I remember opening Star Wars Rebellion thinking the same. One bag for all the minis?? Good job we didn't pay a lot for these games... oh, wait...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
can you show a side picture? is that a Right arm? or a left arm attached to the right socket?

But for your answer yes they are detachable but you have to be very carefull as the glue is super strong.

I would simply contact FFG if you have any doubts and tell them you got a high fiveing GOO.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
East Windsor
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm almost certain that you have two left arms there. There isn't much that you can do about it yourself. The good news is that FFG is usually very good about fixing such issues. Just let them know.
As for the bent wings, that is almost to be expected for larger thin parts. Get a bowl of hot and cold water. Dip the wing in the hot water to soften the plastic and position it as you want. Then dip in the cold water to set the new position.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Lynch
Canada
Canning
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah not concerned about the wings but it definitely has two left arms.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bee M
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
I had several warped mini's in one of my tile expacs. You can contact Asmodee via their website and they will replace them for no charge. The process was actually quite painless however I've been waiting for a long time because there were not any replacements at the time to ship to me (I just received shipping notice for them yesterday, YAY!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Lynch
Canada
Canning
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have sent in a request with pictures ... I don't e left any issues with them other than it may take awhile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.