One of the Elisa (elf magus) cards can create a decoy. I do not remember the cards name. The decoy has wounds, defense and is the weakest hero. We are suppose to put a decoy token within her LoS. That is the easy part. However:
1. Does the decoy block movement and/or LoS?
2. Can we aid (increase it's defense with numeric cards) the decoy when it is attacked?
3. Is it affected by hero abilities and actions. For example can it be healed or has a bonus from Bastian's Shield Wall?
4. How does the decoy token look like? ;-)
2. Yes (you can aid portcullises - so basically anything that can attack or defend)
3. Yes (as above)
4. Haven't found one, so we use a marker of our choice