Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This morning Coolstuffinc is show 3 Reinforcement packs for The Duke on their "New Releases & Preorders" page.

The three Reinforcement packs are:
Shock Troops
Mystical Troops
Command Troops

They have been available for preorder since last summer, but as of today, they now show an "Expected Release: January/February 2017" date.

Of course last year they had an earlier expected release date which didn't come true. So who knows if this is likely.

But it does show a change in the listing, which may be due to some actual new information. Or maybe just start of a new year housecleaning?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt L.
United States
Seahurst
Washington
flag msg tools
I have text here
badge
So important!
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, those might actually show up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Davis
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
+1

First rule of gaming: you never take release date seriously...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin Woody
United States
Pottsboro
Texas
flag msg tools
I'm trying to reform though.
badge
On the restless road to nowhere, there's no certain peace it seems.
mbmbmbmbmb
I paid for these three back in June
I will believe in them when I see them.

If they Do show up soon then I want the Japanese themed offering they are working on to also come out, to make a trilogy with The Duke and Jarl. Bamboo pieces anyone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Waller
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The expected release dates at CoolStuffInc have been gradually pushed forward every couple of months since 2015. I wouldn't read much into it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Busch

Broomfield
Colorado
msg tools
mb
It'd be nice to see these finally come out. I'd love to simply see some mock ups or samples of the tiles. It would at least show that it isn't just smoke.

Phogg wrote:

If they Do show up soon then I want the Japanese themed offering they are working on to also come out, to make a trilogy with The Duke and Jarl. Bamboo pieces anyone?

What is this Japanese themed edition, you're talking about? Do you have any info on that as that sounds pretty intriguing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.