Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ra Mo
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed Arcadia Quest Inferno as a Late Pledge and was wondering if I will get my pledge at the same time as the normal backers from kickstarter or if they will be shipped seperately (what I am definitely not hoping for)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Maxfield
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was a late backer too, and believe that we will get it at the same time, as long as the shipping and all other payments were made before the pledge manager required it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Brooks
United States
Katy
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RaMo_teamhellep wrote:
I backed Arcadia Quest Inferno as a Late Pledge and was wondering if I will get my pledge at the same time as the normal backers from kickstarter or if they will be shipped seperately (what I am definitely not hoping for)

If your completed pledge manager says 'Wave 1', you should get it shipped the same time as everyone else in your country.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ra Mo
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, that is relieving! Thanks!^-^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've late pledged on a few things in the past. Generally as long as you have things confirmed and set before the deadline, you will get your stuff sent at the same time as everyone else.

The only way things tend to get delayed is if there was a problem charging your card or if you forgot to finalize your pledge manager.

As someone else said, if you look in your pledge manager it will have you listed as Wave 1 or Wave 2. Most everyone is in Wave 1 and Wave 2 is generally for the people who forgot to complete theirs by the deadline.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary C
msg tools
I pledged super late like I got my late pledge in December 2016, but the page says wave 1, even after I confirmed that late. Anyone know how that works, if there's supposed to be more than 1 wave?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
edmie abario
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
How do I know if I am in 'wave 1'?
All I see in my pledge manager in the shipping tracking part is "Phase 1" and at the shipping info part is "Shipment Phase 1 - July 2016"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Chew
United States
Concord Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Attack dog
mbmbmbmbmb
Depends on how late you late pledge, you get lumped in with the initial wave or a later one. I late pledged zombicide black plague in August of 2016 and got it much later due to how late I confirmed my pledge manager.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Graham
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I late pledged and received it today!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dee H.
Germany
Braunschweig
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have a late pledge, too, and I just received my shipping notification with the first wave of EU shippings today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Weber
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
As far as I know, if you confirmed the pledge manager before the deadline, it doesn't matter whether you were an EB or a late backer - those games are all shipped together. The only ones who will have to wait longer are the people that somehow missed to close their PM in time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dee H.
Germany
Braunschweig
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm very relieved since there's zero information coming from CMoN for late pledgers so the whole time I was slightly worried my game would not be coming with this shipment. meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.