Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug D
United States
El Paso
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would there be anyone willing to "spoiler-post" or preferably "BGG-mail" me the names of all of the creatures from the monster stat sheets. I don't want any stats, just names. According to the rulebook there are 47 of them including the bosses. I will be printing up labels for each envelope that I will be storing the creatures, stat sheets, and cards in. I want to have those envelopes ready when I punch out all of the cardboard.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toeknee n
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe these are all of them from Cephalofair's website, unless something changed. Beware spoilers, of course :

Edit: Should also mention that that page contains an image and a short description of each monster so don't look at the link if you believe that's revealing too much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Klein
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just the names, here you go.

Spoiler (click to reveal)

MONSTERS

Bandit Guard
Bandit Archer
City Guard
City Archer
Inox Guard
Inox Archer
Inox Shaman
Vermling Scout
Vermling Shaman
Living Bones
Living Corpse
Living Spirit
Cultist
Flame Demon
Frost Demon
Earth Demon
Wind Demon
Night Demon
Sun Demon
Ooze
Giant Viper
Forest Imp
Hound
Cave Bear
Stone Golem
Ancient Artillery
Vicious Drake
Spitting Drake
Lurker
Savvas Icestorm
Savvas Lavaflow
Harrower Infester
Deep Terror
Black Imp

BOSSES

Bandit Commander
Merciless Overseer
Inox Bodyguards
Captain of the Guard
Jekserah
Prime Demon
Elder Drake
The Betrayer
The Colorless
The Sightless Eye
Dark Rider
Winged Horror
The Gloom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here you go, all the monster names but no stats or pics. No bosses included...I assume those are already sorted into some type of secret packaging. But LMK if you end up needing the boss names as well.

Bandit Guard
Bandit Archer
City Guard
City Archer
Inox Guard
Inox Archer
Inox Shaman
Vermling Scout
Vermling Shaman
Living Bones
Living Corpse
Living Spirit
Cultist
Flame Demon
Frost Demon
Earth Demon
Wind Demon
Night Demon
Sun Demon
Ooze
Giant Viper
Forest Imp
Hound
Cave Bear
Stone Golem
Ancient Artillery
Vicious Drake
Spitting Drake
Lurker
Savvas Icestorm
Savvas Lavaflow
Harrower Infester
Deep Terror
Black Imp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug D
United States
El Paso
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perfect!!! Exactly what I needed.

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel Szczepanski
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
breegull wrote:
Here you go, all the monster names but no stats or pics. No bosses included...I assume those are already sorted into some type of secret packaging. But LMK if you end up needing the boss names as well.

Bosses are unfortunately NOT sorted into any secret packaging which resulted in somewhat of a spoiler for me... I recommend you only have one person deal with the boss cards so only one person is at risk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
P0isson wrote:
breegull wrote:

Bosses are unfortunately NOT sorted into any secret packaging which resulted in somewhat of a spoiler for me... I recommend you only have one person deal with the boss cards so only one person is at risk.
Spoiler? You have the game already?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Sundown
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The person who owns the game or at least the person who has to punch out all the monster standees will be somewhat spoiled, I guess. Just now by printing the stickers for all the different monster names above, I was somewhat spoiled. Especially the boss monsters but someone has to do it.

Now you could argue, that each of the 13 boss monsters could have been sealed away in a little envelope. And by entering the appropriate room or area inside the corresponding scenario, you would have been instructed to open said envelope but that would have increased production costs even further.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug D
United States
El Paso
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eyegleam wrote:
The person who owns the game or at least the person who has to punch out all the monster standees will be somewhat spoiled, I guess. Just now by printing the stickers for all the different monster names above, I was somewhat spoiled. Especially the boss monsters but someone has to do it.

Now you could argue, that each of the 13 boss monsters could have been sealed away in a little envelope. And by entering the appropriate room or area inside the corresponding scenario, you would have been instructed to open said envelope but that would have increased production costs even further.

I saw the names yesterday and I have already printed up the labels for my envelopes but I definitely don't remember them all. Besides, I haven't seen pictures or stats on any of them yet so that will still be a surprise!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel Szczepanski
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jasiven wrote:
P0isson wrote:
breegull wrote:

I do not, but my buddies Brandon Nall and Josh Silva from the Brawling Brothers Podcast have a review copy that we've been playing the heck out of. They will be doing an in-depth, spoiler-free review early February that I recommend you all listen to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd T
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
P0isson wrote:
Jasiven wrote:
P0isson wrote:
breegull wrote:

I do not, but my buddies Brandon Nall and Josh Silva from the Brawling Brothers Podcast have a review copy that we've been playing the heck out of. They will be doing an in-depth, spoiler-free review early February that I recommend you all listen to.

Early February? Is that because the review will take that long or because you're continuing to "test" the game to "make sure it's still fun"?

I'm really looking forward to this review. Your last one was pretty great and hearing a longer, more in-depth analysis on your thoughts and experiences (without spoilers) should be both entertaining and educational.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Adams
United States
Medina
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm planning on doing the whole envelope thing as well. Does anyone have the dimensions of the monster stat cards so I can make sure to get appropriate sized envelopes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Sundown
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sure, the question was asked here before.
Cephalofair wrote:
The monster stat cards are 4"x4".

That would be 10.16cm x 10.16cm in the metric system.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Sundown
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So now that I've finished packing up all of the monster standees into their own labeled envelope, I wanted to add, that one of the monster's name in the list above is wrong:
The Vicious Drake is actually called Rending Drake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.