Subject: Designing fan-made content rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I doubt it.
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I don't owe you my trust. You owe me your proof.
badge
This is my incredulous face.
mbmbmb
Does anyone know what fonts were used on the Hawken cards?

I'd like to start designing some custom cards for the system (a friend and I have become quite smitten with the game and want to stretch our designer brains to expand it a bit), and being able to integrate them with the existing cards relatively seamlessly would be great. Colors, textures, and symbols can be reconstructed from other cards, but the font seems to be a bit more tricky. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James P. E. Reynolds
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I cannot remember what the font is or if I still have it. It has been almost two years since I tried creating user-made content for Hawken.

Another BGG user suggested I download the rules PDF and use a PDF reader to identify the font. Best I can do right now - apologies.
https://www.cryptozoic.com/sites/default/files/uploads/files...

Can't wait to see what you come up with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I doubt it.
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I don't owe you my trust. You owe me your proof.
badge
This is my incredulous face.
mbmbmb
A quick check on What the Font provided no results.

On closer inspection, it kinda looks like the font FFG used for their BSG board game title and name text... Maybe I'll start there, considering the quantity of fan-made content for that line.

Thanks for the suggestion on the PDF reader, too! I'll give that a shot and see if I get anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.