Subject: A separate word about the Vancouver math trade. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grand Prince Poutine Lord High Thrifter
Canada
Metro Vancouver
flag msg tools
badge
Please support the International Diplomacy Repository -- where your donations of Diplomacy games are always happily accepted!
mbmbmbmbmb
You may have noticed that a Canada-wide math trade has just started.

Just so you know, we're 2 weeks (or so) away from the start of the next Metro Vancouver No-Ship Math Trade -- once again, being held in conjunction with the Terminal City Tabletop Convention. You don't need to go to the convention to participate in the math trade.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that if you want to save on shipping, our local math trade is coming soon!

Send me a geekmail if you have any questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Lutz
Canada
Chilliwack
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Avery
Canada
Kamloops
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Juxtatype wrote:
You may have noticed that a Canada-wide math trade has just started.

Just so you know, we're 2 weeks (or so) away from the start of the next Metro Vancouver No-Ship Math Trade -- once again, being held in conjunction with the Terminal City Tabletop Convention. You don't need to go to the convention to participate in the math trade.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that if you want to save on shipping, our local math trade is coming soon!

Send me a geekmail if you have any questions.

It's too bad the Vancouver one isn't earlier. Now some Vancouver traders might hold off posting in the Canada trade meaning less matches in Canada. Then if they can't get rid of the games in the Vanc trades, they get nothing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Prince Poutine Lord High Thrifter
Canada
Metro Vancouver
flag msg tools
badge
Please support the International Diplomacy Repository -- where your donations of Diplomacy games are always happily accepted!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Winter Vancouver math trade is always held in conjunction with TCTC. People can participate in both or either or none, as they wish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Lutz
Canada
Chilliwack
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Juxtatype wrote:
The Winter Vancouver math trade is always held in conjunction with TCTC. People can participate in both or either or none, as they wish.

It would actually be better if the Canada wide one was later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mb
Great news! I'm looking forward to participating in this again this year. I got some good games from last year's trade. Thank you for keeping this going.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.