Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Russo
Australia
Craigie
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the answer is yes, but there is no mention to it the rulebook (at least I didn't find after twice reading it), so:

- If there is no enemy in the room do we have to still play 2 cards during our turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toeknee n
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
carkara wrote:
I think the answer is yes, but there is no mention to it the rulebook (at least I didn't find after twice reading it), so:

- If there is no enemy in the room do we have to still play 2 cards during our turn?

Yes, see pg. 16. Every round (until scenario objective is met or failed) consists of four steps beginning with

"Card selection: Each player will either select two cards from his or her hand to play or declare he or she is performing a long rest action for the round."

Edit: Also on pg. 17, "Players must either play two cards from their hand or declare a long rest action at the beginning of every round."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Crago
United States
Woodstock
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At one point I think I remember it was noted that is to help prevent players from loitering around to collect the fallen loot so they have to decide if the left over treasure in the room is worth the extra time or not to collect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I might consider leaving some gold, but I don't think my curiosity would allow me to walk away from unopened treasure chests which may contain unique items.

Guess that makes me a trap magnet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Crago
United States
Woodstock
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
philmcd wrote:
I might consider leaving some gold, but I don't think my curiosity would allow me to walk away from unopened treasure chests which may contain unique items.

Guess that makes me a trap magnet

Yeah, I'm pretty sure if there was a chest still sitting around I'd be going for it myself also laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.