Subject: Obsession(Trump crap) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So after a few things all bounced around independently they ended up forming a vague pattern and I thought I'd share it.

Trump spends x+1 years fighting Obama's legitimacy as a president. (BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!)

Trump has an exact replica of Obama's cake made for his inauguration.

Trump's got a huge hard on for Obamacare destruction.

Trump has a letter from Obama, but he 'won't let us see what's in it'

Trump's twitter uses a shot of Obama's inauguration in place of his own.

Very weird and previously in my opinion ludicrous(but I'm coming around, well, at least shifting a few degrees) story about Trump hiring Russian prostitutes to pee on a bed Obama slept in.

Trump's pathological need for his inauguration to be the 'Biggest ever.'

It's either a very personal obsession(which I think might be more likely), or also possibly a much more generic sort of racist 'white president>Black president' angle, which would fit into Trump's somewhat crappy history on race-related things going back decades(maybe some low grade familial casual racism passed down?)

Any one of these, or even a few might be whatever but you string enough together and it's just uncanny if it is all coincidence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
So after a few things all bounced around independently they ended up forming a vague pattern and I thought I'd share it.

Trump spends x+1 years fighting Obama's legitimacy as a president. (BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!)

Very weird and previously in my opinion ludicrous(but I'm coming around, well, at least shifting a few degrees) story about Trump hiring Russian prostitutes to pee on a bed Obama slept in.

It's either a very personal obsession(which I think might be more likely), or also possibly a much more generic sort of racist 'white president>Black president' angle, which would fit into Trump's somewhat crappy history on race-related things going back decades(maybe some low grade familial casual racism passed down?)

Any one of these, or even a few might be whatever but you string enough together and it's just uncanny if it is all coincidence.

It may bother him more than he is aware of at a conscious level.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3751677/did-donald-trumps-father-ha...
Quote:
The Washington Post states that in 1927, on Memorial Day, Fred Trump not only attended but was arrested at a Klan rally in Queens. The event was led by the Italian Fascist movement and the KKK. In Queens, approximately 1,000 men in white hoods marched through the Queens neighborhood of Jamaica, and seven men were arrested. One of these men was Donald Trump’s father, Fred Trump, of 175-24 Devonshire Rd. in Jamaica.

Trumps early moral training until he was close to 30 was by a racist father who used the N-Word and discriminated against minorities.

---

That being said, it's overlaid with a narcissistic hole that can't be filled. Even being elected president wasn't enough.

For whatever reason, Donald Trump can never be respected enough, never be applauded enough, and really doesn't seem to be happy. This is the typical result for Donald Trump smile.

Either he's embarrassed about his teeth or he's very repressed.

for comparison... here's a typical barack obama smile

And when he's really happy, he can put julia roberts to shame.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
Uh yea Obama has a practiced fake politicians smile and Trump doesn't.

There are 10,000 legitimate gripes about Trump and the bullshit your side grasps onto amazes me.

A much better version

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
galad2003 wrote:

There are 10,000 legitimate gripes about Trump and the bullshit your side grasps onto amazes me.
So, then were 10,001 the "cut-off" amount of which you alone 'ascribe' as being regards "no longer for", then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:

Individually these are all dismissabld, together thry may point to a pathology thiugh, which is useful in understanding an indidlvidual and contextualizimg their actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Carter
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:

Frontline touched on this in the beginning of the "The Choice 2016" episode. They trace it back to the 2011 White House Correspondents Dinner when Obama rosted Trump during his monologue. Frontline took the position than Trump's run for president was a personal need to show that he's not a joke. Trump dreads humiliation.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/the-choice-2016/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.