Subject: I dreamt about you rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
designer
mb
I was borrowing a relative's house when suddenly a bunch of RSP:ers shows up, trying to sleep here and there. No particular names/profiles, but a couple of you that I've seen the faces of and that have written a bit about yourselves blended together into a random RSP crowd. No heated discussions or snarky one-liners, but a friendly atmosphere - and a massive logistics problem. When everybody seemed to have at least a mattress each and I started to relax, BJ's kids arrive. "It's alright, they can sleep in the car" the father said. Well, then even the garage must be better, I thought, and went out to take a look. To my relief, the garage had been converted into two cozy studio apartments, and I was thinking about putting both kids in one of them and give the other to two adults when a concerned neighbor suddenly pops up, asking what all the fuss was about, since the home-owner was supposed to be gone on vacation. I tried to explain the situation and then excused myself; I had a lot to do still. I was like Bilbo in the first chapter of "The Hobbit". Then my grandma shows up (who passed away over ten years ago). Turns out it's her place. She immediately goes off on a grandma-like rant about her nosy neighbor. Then a bee stings me and I wake up.

So random and weird, like all dreams. Maybe a kind of mental preparation for my big US tour of summer '18 when I will show up in your living room IRL, ready to play and drink. Don't worry, the garage will do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mondainai wrote:
Then a bee stings me and I wake up.

Wait--wait: did the bee sting you in the dream, or in real life? The answer is significant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
Mondainai wrote:

Wait--wait: did the bee sting you in the dream, or in real life? The answer is significant.
It's winter. In fucking Sweden. The bees are dormant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Venga2 wrote:
kuhrusty wrote:
Mondainai wrote:

If you look up you may see the underside of a lovely joke passing over your head.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
Venga2 wrote:
kuhrusty wrote:
Mondainai wrote:

If you look up you may see the underside of a lovely joke passing over your head.
Likewise I'm sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rico
United States
Mill Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Venga2 wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
Venga2 wrote:
kuhrusty wrote:
Mondainai wrote:

Likewise I'm sure.

Nobody likes B-grade humor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hate dreaming. Because when you sleep, you wanna sleep. Dreaming is work, you know - there I am in a comfortable bed, the next thing you know I have to build a go-kart with my ex-landlord.

-MH
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Metal Undivided, Chaos For All
mbmbmbmbmb
What if everyone who dies of bee stings actually is waking up to their real world?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Was everyone naked?

gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
Was everyone naked?

gulp

Just you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
spoon wrote:
Venga2 wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
Venga2 wrote:
kuhrusty wrote:
Mondainai wrote:

Likewise I'm sure.

Buzz kill
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyOffice wrote:
rcbevco wrote:
Was everyone naked?

gulp

Just you

No wonder I woke up in a cold sweat!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
spoon wrote:
Venga2 wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
Venga2 wrote:
kuhrusty wrote:
Mondainai wrote:

Likewise I'm sure.

Buzz kill

What are you droning on about.
Comb on you can do better than that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:
spoon wrote:
Venga2 wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
Venga2 wrote:
kuhrusty wrote:
Mondainai wrote:

Likewise I'm sure.

Buzz kill

What are you droning on about.
Comb on you can do better than that.

What's with the hive mentality, attacking the OP?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Mondainai wrote:
So random and weird, like all dreams. Maybe a kind of mental preparation for my big US tour of summer '18 when I will show up in your living room IRL, ready to play and drink. Don't worry, the garage will do.
>sauron< "Puss*GRAB*MON!" of now or in a 'nightmare' then!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
sauron In Putin Russia "The Hobbit" then WTF were they 'thinking'/"on" with THAT? How about YOU here, then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mondainai wrote:
I was borrowing a relative's house when suddenly a bunch of RSP:ers shows up, trying to sleep here and there. No particular names/profiles, but a couple of you that I've seen the faces of and that have written a bit about yourselves blended together into a random RSP crowd. No heated discussions or snarky one-liners, but a friendly atmosphere - and a massive logistics problem. When everybody seemed to have at least a mattress each and I started to relax, BJ's kids arrive. "It's alright, they can sleep in the car" the father said. Well, then even the garage must be better, I thought, and went out to take a look. To my relief, the garage had been converted into two cozy studio apartments, and I was thinking about putting both kids in one of them and give the other to two adults when a concerned neighbor suddenly pops up, asking what all the fuss was about, since the home-owner was supposed to be gone on vacation. I tried to explain the situation and then excused myself; I had a lot to do still. I was like Bilbo in the first chapter of "The Hobbit". Then my grandma shows up (who passed away over ten years ago). Turns out it's her place. She immediately goes off on a grandma-like rant about her nosy neighbor. Then a bee stings me and I wake up.

I don't have a garage but I do have a plastic utility shed in back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Gjerde
Norway
Trondheim
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
http://landnam.old.no
badge
http://old.no
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:

Since this is a thread where clarifications about dream imagery is being sought, I have to ask: is this a shed where you store plastic utilities (whathever those are), or a utility shed which is flexible and easy to reshape?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gjerde wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

Since this is a thread where clarifications about dream imagery is being sought, I have to ask: is this a shed where you store plastic utilities (whathever those are), or a utility shed which is flexible and easy to reshape?

It's a symbol of the issues i don't want to think about in my mind palace so I store them in the metaphorical back yard where they are tended by the boy Little Nemo and also by my yardman, Freddy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.