1 Posts

Quip It!» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Started playing.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Zimmerman
United States
flag msg tools
Started to play this game....when you put in the dvd, it wants you to "cut" the deck three times, by pushing numbers on the remote. This probably wouldn't be to bad, but they have some slow card shuffeling graphics going on and you have to sit there and wait after clicking each number. Whoever thought of that gimmick should be fired!

We had eight first time players.

The first 4 players got "create a title" for this image. The images where interesting but differentiating peoples titles from one another was near impossible. Then the 5th player got a "create a caption" image...what the heck is the difference between creating a title and a caption? Aren't they both supposed to describe the scene in some way?

Anyway, we gave up after the 5th persons turn, the game was boring, and the scoring system did not seem to work worth beans.

The only thing I would add is I'm glad this came in my Tanga trash, and I did not pay retail for it.

Look for this title to be hitting your local goodwills soon!
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.