France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Space Cowboys just released on their facebook page, the introduction to their first scenario: The Formula (in french)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's an unofficial translation:

The Formula
Mission #MK-053
30 SEP 1961 / TOP SECRET

1. Objectives
The department is worrying of the absence of recent reports from Dr. Hoffmann. That brilliant chemist participates in the MK project. In his last report, he claimed that his "truth serum" was almost as reliable as expected. We want Hoffmann and his formula.

2. Means
The team will be sent to the (CLASSIFIED) station and will infiltrate the laboratory, which can be open with the code (CLASSIFIED).

You move through the daedulus of New York metro railways. In the middle of the railway you find a trapdoor. It is open and light comes from it.

Start the app. Select the "Formula" scenario and press on START. Flip down this card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Villarreal
United States
Van Nuys
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Which they released the size of the cards info...so I can start figuring out sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fuzzyfoot wrote:
Which they released the size of the cards info...so I can start figuring out sleeves.

I guess since we have pictures they could give that soon. Though when you can only play once does it make sense to sleeve?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karis Shem
France
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
I think the cards dimensions are 11*7cm.

Regards,
Cyril
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.