Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cory Dublanko
Canada
Lethbridge
ablerta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Last night I finally cracked open, and played, the first month of Pandemic Legacy. I was extremely against purchasing this game when it came out because I just couldn't justify spending money on a game that only gets one play through because I'm defacing the game and hearing up cards, etc..
After completing January on the very least turn before the deck ran out I immediately wanted more! The game is brilliant and my group has just scratched the surface!
I'm interested in starting another session with my family this time but my question for your all is if I was too pick up another copy of the game would it play the exact same as my copy or are there different prints?
Thanks ahead of time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon C
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
carachuka wrote:
Last night I finally cracked open, and played, the first month of Pandemic Legacy. I was extremely against purchasing this game when it came out because I just couldn't justify spending money on a game that only gets one play through because I'm defacing the game and hearing up cards, etc..
After completing January on the very least turn before the deck ran out I immediately wanted more! The game is brilliant and my group has just scratched the surface!
I'm interested in starting another session with my family this time but my question for your all is if I was too pick up another copy of the game would it play the exact same as my copy or are there different prints?
Thanks ahead of time!

The contents of every box are identical (except for the colour of the manuals, which match the boxes). Obviously details will change from campaign to campaign due to the card draws and choices made, but the Legacy deck itself is unchanged so you'll get a repeat experience overall - so you'll know what's to come in the game with your family and you'd probably want to take a back seat to allow them to experience the surprises and twists fresh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.