Subject: Help locate Abyss! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kendra Rea
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in search of a particular copy of thr game Abyss. I have searched verywhere I can think of, and can't seem to find the one with cover art that looks like a girl with a green horn. Does anyone know of where or how I can get a copy of this one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chengkai Yang
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game had like 5 different covers, your likely finding the same game but not the box art you desire. A lot of the stores just distributed whatever one they had on hand iirc, and you basically ended up with random box art.

The game in question

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Louie
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Leftyrea wrote:
I am in search of a particular copy of thr game Abyss. I have searched verywhere I can think of, and can't seem to find the one with cover art that looks like a girl with a green horn. Does anyone know of where or how I can get a copy of this one?

My copy of the game has this version of the game box. Is there are reason you're looking for this specific game box? Other than the graphic on the game box, the components are all the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justen Brown
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
glouie wrote:
Leftyrea wrote:

My copy of the game has this version of the game box. Is there are reason you're looking for this specific game box? Other than the graphic on the game box, the components are all the same.

I have seen two versions of the game with clear/opaque cups but that's the only difference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.