Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Game Empire Chuck
United States
Pasadena
CA
flag msg tools
mb
We just played the 2.0 version of Into the Heart of Darkness scenario and it was excellent - a real nail biter. One question he had was do the heroes have to reveal to the OL what they find in the chests?

We played that they did not, which actually became important because they used an Explosive Orb to finally win the game. I was the OL, and had I know which hero had the Orb I may have played differently to avoid that outcome.

Either way, if you haven't played the officially revised version of this scenario yet, I suggest you try it. We had a blast - literally and figuratively! Go here for the updates to scenarios:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1652548/list-scenario-t...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K. Hansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
By Crom !
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless directly specified in a scenario description, there is no hidden information in Conan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K. Hansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
By Crom !
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to hear about the new version - looking forward to tying it out soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Smith
United Kingdom
Gillingham
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The orb is the biggest game changer in the game, finding one can mean victory or defeat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Empire Chuck
United States
Pasadena
CA
flag msg tools
mb
Major Mishap wrote:
The orb is the biggest game changer in the game, finding one can mean victory or defeat.

Yup, and they found BOTH of them and used them to kill Skuthus. Like I said, next time we'll play with open disclosure of the items the heroes find. Still an awesome game and I'm glad they fixed this scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.