2 Posts

Masmorra: Dungeons of Arcadia» Forums » Rules

Subject: Last player rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Castle
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
When the end of game is triggered, it says that play continues until the last player.
Presumably, if the last player is the one to trigger this, then play ends immediately?

I think I messed up on our first game last night as I was the first player and the person to my left triggered the end game, whereupon we continued back round including myself, but play should have stopped with the player to my right who is the actual last player.
I ended up taking one more turn than I should.

It would have been clearer if the rules stated that you finish the current round and then the game ends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1603-1714
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Now I can add text to my avatar? Sweet! How do I do it?
mbmbmbmbmb
Bouncy wrote:
When the end of game is triggered, it says that play continues until the last player.
Presumably, if the last player is the one to trigger this, then play ends immediately?

Yes, this is correct. The only purpose of the first player marker is to help the players remember who went first so that they know who goes last. Essentially, you finish the round after the game end is triggered and, as you stated, if the last player in the round triggers game end, it is over immediately after his turn is finished.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.