Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff H
United States
South Lyon
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So for Guns, whether you fail or not the "cancel Enemy AP counter" die roll do you have to remove your Gun counter? Or only if you fail the die roll check? The rules seem to imply the latter.

"During a Success Check, a Band possessing a Guns counter
may attempt to cancel an Enemy APs counter drawn: roll a
die, if the result ≥ AP value on counter, return it to the draw
cup; otherwise the Guns counter is spent."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Toppen
United States
Gallup
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Preorder Navajo Wars by GMT Games
mbmbmbmbmb
jhdeerslayer wrote:
So for Guns, whether you fail or not the "cancel Enemy AP counter" die roll do you have to remove your Gun counter? Or only if you fail the die roll check? The rules seem to imply the latter.

"During a Success Check, a Band possessing a Guns counter
may attempt to cancel an Enemy APs counter drawn: roll a
die, if the result ≥ AP value on counter, return it to the draw
cup; otherwise the Guns counter is spent."

Correct. Guns only spent if die roll is < AP value on counter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Chick
United States
Tujunga
California
flag msg tools
badge
I wish guns used in battle would last for all the dice rolls in a given battle instead of just the one battle round. Joel, please "patch" the rules so I don't have to made such a hard decision during battles! This would be especially helpful since I like starting with the Trade 1 culture card that lets me easily get guns from other Tribes. :)

-Tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E V
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TomChick wrote:
Joel, please "patch" the rules so I don't have to made such a hard decision during battles!

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! crycrycrycry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Correll
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I have yet to be in the position to use guns. But I like the tough decisions around every corner. It is kind of like survival on the high plains. Do I use our limited weapons for an edge in this battle or do I save them for later... and use bows, arrows, and bashing clubs? Either way it's going to be a lot of fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.