Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed Farias
United States
TUCSON
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of my concerns (besides the price, but that's another thread)

Will you need to construct/deconstruct the cardboard models for each and every play? Or can you store them in the box already built?

My concerns are 1. The setup and breakdown time if you need to to make and take apart the models each game and 2. Wear and tear on said cardboard models.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Preder
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ArcadEd wrote:
One of my concerns (besides the price, but that's another thread)

Will you need to construct/deconstruct the cardboard models for each and every play? Or can you store them in the box already built?

My concerns are 1. The setup and breakdown time if you need to to make and take apart the models each game and 2. Wear and tear on said cardboard models.

Thanks.

Yes, it would be nice to hear the intention here. Hoping it is like Colt Express, and the models are durable and do not require deconstruction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
They will fit back in the box without having to deconstruct them. You will only have to put them together once
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Farias
United States
TUCSON
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, thanks for the quick response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Gingras
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Nice! Since they'll fit in the box fully constructed, I'm guessing plastic one-piece counterparts will be added as addons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Young
United States
Ogden
UT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Sp00ns wrote:
Nice! Since they'll fit in the box fully constructed, I'm guessing plastic one-piece counterparts will be added as addons.

Not looking like it. I was hoping for that as well. But there's still a month left in this campaign. [Crossing fingers]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if the expansion pieces will also fit in the core game box, or if they must be kept separate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mvettemagred wrote:
I wonder if the expansion pieces will also fit in the core game box, or if they must be kept separate.

They will have their own box. I don't think they'll fit well into the base box. The base box will be quite full.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.