Nyet!» Forums » Variants

Subject: 6-player Nyet! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Michaelis
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
I just played Nyet a bit over lunch with some friends of mine, but we ended up having six people show up to play instead of the "limit" of five.

Here are the major changes:

* deal out all the cards like in a 5 person game, so each person gets 10 cards.
* flip over all the chits so the stars are showing... it's harder to track who went where, yes, but it wasn't that difficult.
* we handed out the X2 marker to the player who did not get a character card and wrote an X2 on the table in the character NYET row. (our table has a whiteboard-type tabletop, but a piece of paper or something else would work too)
* first player chooses their two teammates, so each round is two teams of three players. we again used the tabletop to mark this, but I think handing out three identical chits to each team would suffice.

It ended up being a lot of fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deathless Eye
Saudi Arabia
flag msg tools
Why did you flip the chips on the stars .. i think its better to know what teammate you want to be with

I was thinking about playing it with 6 ppl and honestly i dunno why they never made it for 6 ppl !!!??

S i have a question since u tried it !!

Does it work as perfect as with 4 ppl ??

Any weird changes happened in the game play ?

How many rounds did you play ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.