Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Rumsey
United States
Kissimmee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Our 2nd game of Africa went better for everyone as we learned a few things from the 1st game (mainly to not hold on to base camps for too long and to move nomads and animals already on the board for more points). It also took longer as we had to convince Bryan to play again. After the 1st game, he announced his immense dislike for this game. While this game does rely somewhat on luck, there is a lot of strategy and the different scoring options make it much more than a luck-fest type game. Anyway, after explaining the positive points of the game to him he agreed to explore the dark continent again and we were off. Unfortunately, everything went pretty much as it was in the first game except this time Bryan was getting all of the points and Ashley was sitting in last collecting goods, gold, and jewels. And I was in the middle trying my best to find what I needed. I was blocked on a couple of key scoring places before I could get to them and that proved to be the end of me. In the end, Ashley's horde of goods, gold, and jewels put her in the lead although not by much. Only 8 points seperated us this time.

Final Score:
Ashley: 78
Ken: 72
Bryan: 70
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.