4 Posts

Pandemic Legacy: Season 1» Forums » Rules

Subject: Doing the sameness month again question (legacy noob) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Jones
msg tools
mbmb
I didn't open the Legacy deck yet. I wonder if we lose the fist game of the month, does it tell you if you need to draw new cards from the legacy deck?
Or you repeat the mission you had without taking cards out.

What happens if there were mid game events during the fist game. How are triggered them again during the second game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ferejohn
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
Pitying fools as hard as I can...
mbmbmbmbmb
In general you will be told to draw some cards after completing the first game (win or lose) in any month.

You will never have to "unwind" things that were triggered mid-game.

Don't want to be too much more detailed because spoilers. Does that help?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Jones
msg tools
mbmb
Excellent. Thanks so much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clive Jones

Cambridgeshire, UK
msg tools
mb
The main advice is: just be careful. Read everything, twice if necessary. Do everything you are told to do and nothing you are not told to do. Follow the rules exactly. Then you'll be fine.

m_peretz wrote:
What happens if there were mid game events during the fist game. How are triggered them again during the second game?

In general, things which you open, stick on, write on or tear up are permanent changes. If they happen in the middle of your first game of a month, they'll be there from the beginning of your second game.

Any movable game components like cards and pawns and infection cubes get cleared up at the end of each game and reset at the start of the next.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.