Dungeon Hack: The Dice Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: few rules questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
keith plunske
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Few rules questions.
One can you use an action multiple times for multiple monsters. Example- If I roll 4 swords. Can I use 2 vs enemy number 1 then 2 vs number 2 then 1 vs number 3. All with my warrior thus killing 3 enemies in one turn with my fighter. I have been playing that i can only use the ability one time. EXCEPT I thought that it made sense to let my healer heal as many times as he wants because.... well i didnt want to die that game.

Two If i have a Fi 5hp Cl 3hp Set up and I get 6 damage from one and
Ma 4hp Tf 7hp 3 from another would I give each character 1 damage then randomize the next 2 or give that 2 to the front line? Then with the 3 would i take randomize the 2 and then give the character with the highest hp the last one OR would I randomize the first 2 then give the last one to the highest hp character who has not take damage yet? Its kinda confusing of a question so let me know if i need to re state it.

Three when rescuing a character do i lock any die put into the rescue attempt between rooms or if i manage to kill all the monsters and one character die was used to attempt to break out a character does it get sent back to my roll pile?

Four Lets say that i have my thief in the dungeon. Can i use ANY sword on a character die rolled to meet the requirements for a rescue?

SO FAR this game is GREEEAAATTTT!!!! thanks for the hard work

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Revengancedk wrote:
Few rules questions.
One can you use an action multiple times for multiple monsters. Example- If I roll 4 swords. Can I use 2 vs enemy number 1 then 2 vs number 2 then 1 vs number 3. All with my warrior thus killing 3 enemies in one turn with my fighter. I have been playing that i can only use the ability one time. EXCEPT I thought that it made sense to let my healer heal as many times as he wants because.... well i didnt want to die that game.

Two If i have a Fi 5hp Cl 3hp Set up and I get 6 damage from one and
Ma 4hp Tf 7hp 3 from another would I give each character 1 damage then randomize the next 2 or give that 2 to the front line? Then with the 3 would i take randomize the 2 and then give the character with the highest hp the last one OR would I randomize the first 2 then give the last one to the highest hp character who has not take damage yet? Its kinda confusing of a question so let me know if i need to re state it.

Three when rescuing a character do i lock any die put into the rescue attempt between rooms or if i manage to kill all the monsters and one character die was used to attempt to break out a character does it get sent back to my roll pile?

Four Lets say that i have my thief in the dungeon. Can i use ANY sword on a character die rolled to meet the requirements for a rescue?

SO FAR this game is GREEEAAATTTT!!!! thanks for the hard work

1A: Yes, you can split up multiple attacks on multiple monsters.

2A: Let me see if I can explain it this way: If 1 monster hits for 5 points of damage, you would give 2 points damage to each front-line character and then you could give the last point of damage to the front-line player of your choice. If 2 monsters hit for 3 and 4 points damage, you would start with the last character to get any damage from a previous hit and give three character damage. Then you would start with the fourth character who didn't get any damage and spread the 4 points of damage to each character. Does that help or should I give some more examples?

3A: If you stay in the same dungeon tile the die gets locked but once you kill all the monsters and clear all the traps/door, you can continue to roll to try and rescue that character as long as you don't leave the room.

4A: No, it must be the sword on the red character die. This goes for all the colored character dice, these are what you need to roll the weapon on to rescue another character from the dungeon.
Think of it this way, the characters "the colored dice" have gone in search of the improsoned party member and they are specifically rescuing him/her.

If any of these answers are unclear I can give more detail.

thanks for the questions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.