Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Found a website that can do the board and sticker sheets! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's called Print Play Games, but their website isn't great so I've emailed them to ask for help on organizing the Reset Files.

I also just ordered a on-demand deck of attack modifier cards, but that was $21 by itself. Doubt I'll be doing that again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Guijo
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting site o´m going to investigate more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jasiven wrote:
It's called Print Play Games, but their website isn't great so I've emailed them to ask for help on organizing the Reset Files.

I also just ordered a on-demand deck of attack modifier cards, but that was $21 by itself. Doubt I'll be doing that again.
exactly what did you order (what will it be used for) and then what are they doing for you regarding the reset files?

thanks...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Cracker
United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
What a cool guy!
badge
Never rub another man's rhubarb.
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
Jasiven wrote:

exactly what did you order (what will it be used for) and then what are they doing for you regarding the reset files?

thanks...

+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Goerlitz
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For future reference, the DIY forum on here has a lot of resources. If I had realized people were having trouble finding services/tutorials, I might have posted earlier.

This thread in particular is extremely handy: All the DIY Links You Never Knew You Needed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
Jasiven wrote:

thanks...
I ordered the Attack Modifier deck in Mini-Euro size from a different website than one I listed.

Working on figuring out all the reset-files via Print Play Games and what they can do with 'em.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.