Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Griffiths
United Kingdom
Bexleyheath
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the UK and wondering how people have got this printed?

The majority of it seems workable, but need to ensure the right card thickness, and precise cuts especially for the outer track, to ensure that it all fits together...

Thoughts/ideas/solutions?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I stuck mine onto three layers of cardboard (grab some different boxes and test how many/which combination gives you the closest fit). PVA or even a Pritt Stick will do the job nicely for sticking everything together. Cutting them accurately is trickier - a good sharp craft knife is easiest, but be prepared to spend a lot of time on the wall sections to get them to fit well.

My tiles did end up being very slightly thicker than the regular ones but when they're in a bag you'd have to be actively trying to tell them apart, it's not something you would do by accident.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend made mine, for which I am very grateful.

In this thread in the Carcassonne Central forum, he details the process a bit (although there are quite a few other posts to wade through too...).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Griffiths
United Kingdom
Bexleyheath
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That sounds... Time consuming!
Was hoping I might find a service that can do it...

Failing that I may give this a go on a rainy day...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased an extra "River Set II" and then printed out the images to the correct size. Then cut, glue and finish the edges with a fine grade sanding stick. This was done for the Carcassonne: Die Katharer as it was out of print when I found this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Together
msg tools
mbmb
I'm here to ask the same thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.