Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I am selling 23 brand new "boxless" copies of Pax Pamir bundled with the Khyber Knives expansion on my website www.sierra-madre-games.eu

These come in a ziplock instead of a box, but are otherwise exactly what you would have gotten in our boxed version.

Since Pax Pamir is out of print, these 23 copies are your last chance to get them new. And it comes with the expansion. The price is 45 euros plus shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Esteban Vasquez
Colombia
Medellin
Antioquia
flag msg tools
100% Pure Colombian Geek
badge
Colombia is waiting for you, would you take the risk? (Video in my profile)
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Keusch
United States
Ann Arbor
MI
flag msg tools
badge
It's hard to remember we're alive for the first time. It's hard to remember we're alive for the last time.
mbmbmbmbmb
Phil,

Any chance at getting wooden boxes like you have for sale right now on your site, but that can fit all of the pax games + the pamir/porfiriana board? Would die for one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
I would also be interested in a board all by itself (if you got any spare ones lying around, Phil). Or would pay for a high-resolution img of the board so I can print it for use myself...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Park
United States
San Rafael
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What wooden boxes? I didn't see any.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo De Luca
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see this on the website. Are they all gone? Is there any chance to still get one somehow? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milan
United Kingdom
Kings Langley, Herts, UK
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
phileklund wrote:
I am selling 23 brand new "boxless" copies of Pax Pamir bundled with the Khyber Knives expansion on my website www.sierra-madre-games.eu

These come in a ziplock instead of a box, but are otherwise exactly what you would have gotten in our boxed version.

Since Pax Pamir is out of print, these 23 copies are your last chance to get them new. And it comes with the expansion. The price is 45 euros plus shipping.

Hi Phil. Are there any more left? I have just come across reviews of the Pax set, and would like to obtain a copy.
thanks in advance.
D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.