Comanchería: The Rise and Fall of the Comanche Empire» Forums » General

Subject: Average play thru time rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Correll
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I am probably painfully slow and have been playing 2 or 3 hours here and there late in the evening, but I was wondering how long others might take to complete there game from start to finish of the first scenario.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Toppen
United States
Gallup
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Preorder Navajo Wars by GMT Games
mbmbmbmbmb
hbaq121 wrote:
I am probably painfully slow and have been playing 2 or 3 hours here and there late in the evening, but I was wondering how long others might take to complete there game from start to finish of the first scenario.

Do you mean the whole campaign or just one period? Typically it's 1-2 hours per period. But if I agonize over decisions, it takes longer.

And then there's games that last 15 minutes because I get crushed in period 1. You know what I mean? The game where every conceivable thing that can go wrong does in fact go wrong? That one. Short game.

-Joel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Correll
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I was asking about per scenario. I notice that my last play session was much faster and I had been through the player aids at least half a dozen times before I realized it.

The last time continued my game, the victory seemed to be close at hand a few times, but a war band from the south traveling north to mix things up a little and the north got quite a few action points to spend during one round- almost executed every instruction they had. I was trying to go for the win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Deckert
United States
Salina
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It's taking me 2 1/2 hrs to win the first scenario. I still have to reference the players aid cards, but spend very little time looking up rules.
I've usually met the victory conditions in about 2 hours or less and am waiting for the victory check.

I'd be interested in knowing how Joel gets the victory check to happen in 1 hour.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Toppen
United States
Gallup
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Preorder Navajo Wars by GMT Games
mbmbmbmbmb
jamesdeckert wrote:
It's taking me 2 1/2 hrs to win the first scenario. I still have to reference the players aid cards, but spend very little time looking up rules.
I've usually met the victory conditions in about 2 hours or less and am waiting for the victory check.

I'd be interested in knowing how Joel gets the victory check to happen in 1 hour.

I cheat. devil

Just kidding. I just make decisions quickly. And often lose quickly....

-Joel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.