Justin Gortner
United States
Egg Harbor Township
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Going to be playing a game tonight with friends. I have the KS extras plus the extra dice pack.

How do I properly incorporate them into the main game? I can't find rules anywhere for this.

Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a thread called How To Mix In Additional Monster Dice?. There was no real consensus, but maybe that can help you find an answer.

edit: There was this one too -> How many dice do you play with?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl G
United States
Glendale
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The HERO dice set? It replaces the black dice but you should only use 6 per player. Each player has their own color set of 6. Some heroes will get the extra white die if they get a pet.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Gortner
United States
Egg Harbor Township
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Harl wrote:
The HERO dice set? It replaces the black dice but you should only use 6 per player. Each player has their own color set of 6. Some heroes will get the extra white die if they get a pet.


Ack no I meant the monster dice!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jgortner wrote:
Harl wrote:
The HERO dice set? It replaces the black dice but you should only use 6 per player. Each player has their own color set of 6. Some heroes will get the extra white die if they get a pet.


Ack no I meant the monster dice!

You might want to edit your subject line.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Daniels
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I be a jerk and point out that there have been at least 3 (maybe more) other threads discussing the exact same topic?
No? Ok.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon van Oorschot
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The Boilerman wrote:
Can I be a jerk and point out that there have been at least 3 (maybe more) other threads discussing the exact same topic?
No? Ok.


Jerk!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.