Recommend
19 
 Thumb up
 Hide
3294 Posts
[1]  Prev «  128 , 129 , 130 , 131 , 132  Next »  [132] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Heavy is the Head - Game over, good wins! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: smug_is_still_a_turd [+] [View All]
Slathe
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for playing, everyone! Was a fun game to watch and you all did great.

Monogarden will close out Cassie whenever.

We'd love some feedback on the mechanics. Already have a few ideas for the next run of the game - primarily adding a bit more info so the early game is less random, I think.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
theknightofcups wrote:
Y'all can thank me now.

I thanked you earlier. Knew you were good heart
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
theknightofcups wrote:
Y'all can thank me now.

You had excellent reads this game, Peer.
The kill on Tiger was pivotal.
I thought you were crazy at first for worrying Sarah had tried to kill Mimi, but it was true!
And you kept saying one of Sarah or I were evil. Also true, haha!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope you didn't take offense to me at all Peer.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Illinois
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You were fantastic, knight!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
theknightofcups wrote:
Y'all can thank me now.

I thanked you earlier. Knew you were good heart

Would've saved our Aux Seer too if I had known you were gonna kill him. whistle
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
You all can read Rhanddom much better than I can, that's for sure.
He really had me doubting his evilness.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slathe
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay I think I closed it out.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
stonecutter129 wrote:
I hope you didn't take offense to me at all Peer.

We're good. We made up.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Illinois
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just glad I managed to get an evil. I was stressed....
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
You all can read Rhanddom much better than I can, that's for sure.
He really had me doubting his evilness.

Says the girl who got wolfy nominated for impersonating him.

That game taught me a lot about him.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
theknightofcups wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
theknightofcups wrote:
Y'all can thank me now.

I thanked you earlier. Knew you were good heart

Would've saved our Aux Seer too if I had known you were gonna kill him. whistle

I was playing another game with him at the time and he was totally different.

I should have just killed rhand like I wanted to.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
You all can read Rhanddom much better than I can, that's for sure.
He really had me doubting his evilness.

Rhand did well when he came into the game in full d2. I speak rhand though
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
Mimikyu wrote:
I'm just glad I managed to get an evil. I was stressed....

You did great. Especially considering you did not really want to be King, but just got it thrust upon you anyway.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
Mimikyu wrote:
I'm just glad I managed to get an evil. I was stressed....

You did great. Especially considering you did not really want to be King, but just got it thrust upon you anyway.

Fwiw, I really didn't want to be either. It just sort of happened.

I was even hoping my self vote would lead it back to wave.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
This was right.

theknightofcups wrote:
I think...

Rhanddom
Tiger
Doppio/Sarah/Cait
Smug/Bob

?

And only Doppio is out of place here.

theknightofcups wrote:
Mimi
Stone
Shawna
Caitlin
DeMo/Bob
Royal
Sarah
Livia/Rhanddom
Doppio
Paper/Smug
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
RoyalApe wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
Mimikyu wrote:
I'm just glad I managed to get an evil. I was stressed....

You did great. Especially considering you did not really want to be King, but just got it thrust upon you anyway.

Fwiw, I really didn't want to be either. It just sort of happened.

I was even hoping my self vote would lead it back to wave.

Fwiw, I did want it.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Illinois
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I knew trusting knight as a proxy king was a good idea.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
Lemon's reads were also super solid. She even started voicing Sarah concerns.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
Mimikyu wrote:
I'm just glad I managed to get an evil. I was stressed....

You did great. Especially considering you did not really want to be King, but just got it thrust upon you anyway.

Fwiw, I really didn't want to be either. It just sort of happened.

I was even hoping my self vote would lead it back to wave.

Fwiw, I did want it.

Ya, I didn't want you having it at that point. Wave, knight, stone or me only
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
RoyalApe wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
Mimikyu wrote:
I'm just glad I managed to get an evil. I was stressed....

You did great. Especially considering you did not really want to be King, but just got it thrust upon you anyway.

Fwiw, I really didn't want to be either. It just sort of happened.

I was even hoping my self vote would lead it back to wave.

Fwiw, I did want it.

Ya, I didn't want you having it at that point. Wave, knight, stone or me only

Distrust at my eagerness to rule?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
Lemon, was the GS special claim actually meant in snark cause of the soft claiming?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
Mimikyu wrote:
I'm just glad I managed to get an evil. I was stressed....

You did great. Especially considering you did not really want to be King, but just got it thrust upon you anyway.

Fwiw, I really didn't want to be either. It just sort of happened.

I was even hoping my self vote would lead it back to wave.

Fwiw, I did want it.

Ya, I didn't want you having it at that point. Wave, knight, stone or me only

Distrust at my eagerness to rule?

Yup. Though only Sarah was evil and wanting power. You and Sarah were the two that felt most capable of capitalizing on it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ellie
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the game all and well played. Especially good decision making from peer and mimi under pressure. And thanks mono and slathe for running it.

Also, well done Sarah angry

I did finally start to get properly suspicious of you when you were using my arguments to suggest lemon was evil, while calling for my execution. But you were great!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If Shawna had read me as good, I would've staunchly advocated her as queen.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  128 , 129 , 130 , 131 , 132  Next »  [132] |