Recommend
19 
 Thumb up
 Hide
3294 Posts
[1]  Prev «  128 , 129 , 130 , 131 , 132  | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Heavy is the Head - Game over, good wins! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: smug_is_still_a_turd [+] [View All]
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
Stone, I think it would have been pretty funny if you were evil.
We would have been so screwed.
When I was thinking about who was evil, I kept just totally forgetting to consider you.
Like you were a non factor. No way.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
RoyalApe wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
Mimikyu wrote:
I'm just glad I managed to get an evil. I was stressed....

You did great. Especially considering you did not really want to be King, but just got it thrust upon you anyway.

Fwiw, I really didn't want to be either. It just sort of happened.

I was even hoping my self vote would lead it back to wave.

Fwiw, I did want it.

Ya, I didn't want you having it at that point. Wave, knight, stone or me only

Distrust at my eagerness to rule?

Yup. Though only Sarah was evil and wanting power. You and Sarah were the two that felt most capable of capitalizing on it.

Yeah. I do really think that is more of a personality thing.
I'm sure I would have tried to get power as evil too.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
Stone, I think it would have been pretty funny if you were evil.
We would have been so screwed.
When I was thinking about who was evil, I kept just totally forgetting to consider you.
Like you were a non factor. No way.

Yeah, I mean the stuff on Peer sort of cleared me, since I don't do it as evil, I really did feel it at the time.

Then I had the derp villager comment, which I regretted afterwards since it was clear I was not hunter after that.

I'm pretty proud of the way that I handled the game for the most part, I missed on Sarah, but I did have conflicted reads of good and evil which is weird and now as a villager aux it makes sense.

I got Tiger and Rhanddom and thought it was Smug over Bob so, I'm pretty okay with that.

I wish I got more from lemon, I didn't really connect with her much, which I think was just a time thing, since she couldn't play much.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ellie
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, thanks to shawna, royal and stone for responses to my weekend posts and vocally reconsidering reads ...

Also to Smug for being understanding, even as he was trying to get me mislynched (Seriously, thanks, though.)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Zarski-Riley
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf
badge
I am a cloud
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Good game all, well played Good.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wario Wario
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
It's a me! WARIO!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Well done, team good.



Thanks for modding, Slathe and Mono!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mono
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Be cool. Don't be all, like.... uncool
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for playing everyone! It was very cool watching everything play out.

I think there were a few roles that might need a bit of tweaking - Heir basically never had any reason to think about pardoning anyone other than themself, for example - but I loved watching how everything interacted!

Also you all cracked me up and it was very difficult not thumbing funny posts!
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Zarski-Riley
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf
badge
I am a cloud
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just rooted my phone, which was my alternative win condition, so YEAH.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob (he/him)
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
stonecutter129 wrote:
pilotbob wrote:
SarahBoBara wrote:
pilotbob wrote:
stonecutter129 wrote:
Mimikyu wrote:
What do you expect a witness to learn if we leave them alive? Theres also a chance i have my shield and maybe just maybe the witness can learn something new and not just see smug kill again

I want to see who Smug calls a hit on, because you almost certainly die.

(villager POV

I disagree with this being certain.

If both smug and I live through the night, why would they NK mimi and give the witness a free view?

Sure, he's clear, but I would expect you or perhaps sara or shawna to be the NK, since you all seem to be considered good.


From your pov though they would nk mimi because you would just see smug again and they need to get rid of clear-mimi.

From evil you pov if you are a wolf then you just set the nk and smug views you. The only issue becomes if smug is legit and you are aux. I would think whoever is being read worse would set the nk and smug would view them.

I don't see any reason mimi isn't nk'd.

actually, if MIMI is NKed then that probably confirms me as witness over Smug... since if Smug is witness and is expected to watch Mimi they wolves are less likely to NK mimi.

---

But, like you said, I know that world doesn't exist. I'm just trying to think through what an uniformed villager would need to consider.

Also, if I am sorc, I don't think I would call a hit on Smug, would I. I wouldn't need to, since they know he is witness from his claim and my calling a hit on a villager I viewed. (This is the first time I considered why I can't be the sorc, not that it matters).

Dude, shut up.

so, why did you say this? I had my suspicions at the time of why.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
pilotbob wrote:
stonecutter129 wrote:
pilotbob wrote:
SarahBoBara wrote:
pilotbob wrote:
stonecutter129 wrote:
Mimikyu wrote:
What do you expect a witness to learn if we leave them alive? Theres also a chance i have my shield and maybe just maybe the witness can learn something new and not just see smug kill again

I want to see who Smug calls a hit on, because you almost certainly die.

(villager POV

I disagree with this being certain.

If both smug and I live through the night, why would they NK mimi and give the witness a free view?

Sure, he's clear, but I would expect you or perhaps sara or shawna to be the NK, since you all seem to be considered good.


From your pov though they would nk mimi because you would just see smug again and they need to get rid of clear-mimi.

From evil you pov if you are a wolf then you just set the nk and smug views you. The only issue becomes if smug is legit and you are aux. I would think whoever is being read worse would set the nk and smug would view them.

I don't see any reason mimi isn't nk'd.

actually, if MIMI is NKed then that probably confirms me as witness over Smug... since if Smug is witness and is expected to watch Mimi they wolves are less likely to NK mimi.

---

But, like you said, I know that world doesn't exist. I'm just trying to think through what an uniformed villager would need to consider.

Also, if I am sorc, I don't think I would call a hit on Smug, would I. I wouldn't need to, since they know he is witness from his claim and my calling a hit on a villager I viewed. (This is the first time I considered why I can't be the sorc, not that it matters).

Dude, shut up.

so, why did you say this? I had my suspicions at the time of why.

If Mimikyu was NKed I almost certainly would have leaned towards Smug being evil.

I didn't want evil! Smug to have any ideas about that.

I think Royal was on the same page.

I'm really sorry if you thought it was rude, it was why I included the smiley face, to say I meant it in a light way, not in a mean way.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
Lemon, was the GS special claim actually meant in snark cause of the soft claiming?
Wasn't meant to be snarky.

You were on point with my being frustrated. I had concern about him dropping off of the execution list, then all of the sudden no one wanted him to expand on his soft claim!

My claim was meant to not be believed, I don't remember what inspired me to ask for others, haha. It was interesting to see the reactions and later pressure about it.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob (he/him)
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
stonecutter129 wrote:
pilotbob wrote:
stonecutter129 wrote:
pilotbob wrote:
SarahBoBara wrote:
pilotbob wrote:
stonecutter129 wrote:
Mimikyu wrote:
What do you expect a witness to learn if we leave them alive? Theres also a chance i have my shield and maybe just maybe the witness can learn something new and not just see smug kill again

I want to see who Smug calls a hit on, because you almost certainly die.

(villager POV

I disagree with this being certain.

If both smug and I live through the night, why would they NK mimi and give the witness a free view?

Sure, he's clear, but I would expect you or perhaps sara or shawna to be the NK, since you all seem to be considered good.


From your pov though they would nk mimi because you would just see smug again and they need to get rid of clear-mimi.

From evil you pov if you are a wolf then you just set the nk and smug views you. The only issue becomes if smug is legit and you are aux. I would think whoever is being read worse would set the nk and smug would view them.

I don't see any reason mimi isn't nk'd.

actually, if MIMI is NKed then that probably confirms me as witness over Smug... since if Smug is witness and is expected to watch Mimi they wolves are less likely to NK mimi.

---

But, like you said, I know that world doesn't exist. I'm just trying to think through what an uniformed villager would need to consider.

Also, if I am sorc, I don't think I would call a hit on Smug, would I. I wouldn't need to, since they know he is witness from his claim and my calling a hit on a villager I viewed. (This is the first time I considered why I can't be the sorc, not that it matters).

Dude, shut up.

so, why did you say this? I had my suspicions at the time of why.

If Mimikyu was NKed I almost certainly would have leaned towards Smug being evil.

I didn't want evil! Smug to have any ideas about that.

I think Royal was on the same page.

I'm really sorry if you thought it was rude, it was why I included the smiley face, to say I meant it in a light way, not in a mean way.

No didn't think it was rude at all. I thought you did it because...

I always find it interesting that goods don't want to talk about stuff that evil might do because it's "giving evils ideas" or info about how if something happens it means x or y.

I always assume that the evils can work through anything I can.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
The struggle itself is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.
badge
"Is there any subject you shouldn't joke about?" is no less ridiculous a question than "Is there any subject you shouldn't talk about?"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mislynched Bob even though the evils were already outed? What was up with that?! -- Poor Bob, after everything he did for us.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Zarski-Riley
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf
badge
I am a cloud
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DeMorcerf wrote:
Mislynched Bob even though the evils were already outed? What was up with that?! -- Poor Bob, after everything he did for us.

I'm pretty sure everyone thought I was the real Witness.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Illinois
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugvid wrote:
DeMorcerf wrote:
Mislynched Bob even though the evils were already outed? What was up with that?! -- Poor Bob, after everything he did for us.

I'm pretty sure everyone thought I was the real Witness.

Not me. yuk
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob (he/him)
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugvid wrote:
DeMorcerf wrote:
Mislynched Bob even though the evils were already outed? What was up with that?! -- Poor Bob, after everything he did for us.

I'm pretty sure everyone thought I was the real Witness.


Puuulease... you totally lost that CC battle.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wario Wario
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
It's a me! WARIO!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SerWave wrote:
Something tells me King Royal wouldn't be able to sniff out our insurgents...

O, man. I went back to read Heavy is the Head and I had a good time in that one.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wario Wario
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
It's a me! WARIO!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SerWave wrote:
SerWave wrote:
Something tells me King Royal wouldn't be able to sniff out our insurgents...

O, man. I went back to read Heavy is the Head and I had a good time in that one.
Lol and posted to the wrong thread.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mono
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Be cool. Don't be all, like.... uncool
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
At least it was appropriate here as well! It'd be awkward if you were like "Oh man, I forgot that game, it was terrible."
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  128 , 129 , 130 , 131 , 132  |