Popular Tags: [View All]
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nighteyes77 wrote:
Two questions:

1. Can an infantry unit engage a block house even if the allied unit would get destroyed? If a Block House is engaged by an infantry unit that is destroyed, is the Block House discarded or does it stay on the battleground? Same thing for a road block...is it discarded?

If you engage a Static Defense and don't destroy it, it's discarded at the end of your turn.

Quote:
2. There is an objective La Barquette Locks taht says "-2 to reinforcement total this turn." I'm assuming this means -2 on the recruitment phase. IF I have a Pathfinder with +2 and +2, does this Objective prevent me from acquiring any recruits this turn or is just a total of -2 applied to one of the pathfinder acquisitions?

You still have one +2 recruit as you only apply the -2 to one of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Paull
United Kingdom
HUNTINGDON
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MentatYP wrote:
Nighteyes77 wrote:
Two questions:

1. Can an infantry unit engage a block house even if the allied unit would get destroyed? If a Block House is engaged by an infantry unit that is destroyed, is the Block House discarded or does it stay on the battleground? Same thing for a road block...is it discarded?

If you engage a Static Defense and don't destroy it, it's discarded at the end of your turn.

Quote:
2. There is an objective La Barquette Locks taht says "-2 to reinforcement total this turn." I'm assuming this means -2 on the recruitment phase. IF I have a Pathfinder with +2 and +2, does this Objective prevent me from acquiring any recruits this turn or is just a total of -2 applied to one of the pathfinder acquisitions?

Could you recruit to +1 cards by applying a -1 and a -1?
Alan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alan Paull wrote:
MentatYP wrote:
Nighteyes77 wrote:
Two questions:

Quote:

Could you recruit to +1 cards by applying a -1 and a -1?
Alan

I assume so but don't think I have official confirmation of that particular scenario. My understanding from reading various threads on the Pathfinder ability vs. "-X reinforcement" cards is that you subtract recruit points from your total, so you should be able to split it and do a -1 and -1 instead of forced to do a -2 on just one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Michael
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Take the minus two out of the total any way you like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.